Already have a Username/Password for Intersections. East European Journal of Society and Politics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been previously published in English, nor is it with another journal for consideration.
- All authors listed on the paper have reviewed and approved the manuscript in its current form and are aware that it has been submitted to Intersections. East European Journal of Society and Politics.
- The submission file is provided in Microsoft Word format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If the submission contains any previously published material, a statement of permission from the original authors/publishers is attached to the submission.
- The submitted text explicitly refers to any conflict of interest and/or financial support received.
- The authors are aware of the journal’s Statement of publication ethics and prevention of publication malpractice, and the present submission complies with those.
- No fees or charges are required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in Intersections.EEJSP.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work three months after publication simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. This acknowledgement is not automatic, it should be asked from the editors and can usually be obtained one year after its first publication in the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.