Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been previously published in English, nor is it with another journal for consideration.
- All authors listed on the paper have reviewed and approved the manuscript in its current form and are aware that it has been submitted to Intersections. East European Journal of Society and Politics.
- The submission file is provided in Microsoft Word format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If the submission contains any previously published material, a statement of permission from the original authors/publishers is attached to the submission.
- The submitted text explicitly refers to any conflict of interest and/or financial support received.
- The authors are aware of the journal’s Statement of publication ethics and prevention of publication malpractice, and the present submission complies with those.
- No fees or charges are required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in Intersections.EEJSP.
Book ReviewsThe Journal also accepts reviews of English and non-English language books, as long as they present original research of international relevance, making important contributions to academic discourse about the region. Upon request by prospective authors, the Journal is willing to forward requests for review copies from publishers.
Special IssueIndividual articles and articles submitted to special sections are equally welcome. Articles should have 6,000 to 8,000 words, including footnotes, tables, captions and references. The number of articles which is going to be published in one issue is five to seven.
Notes and CommentsThe Journal welcomes research notes and comments. Notes are not full academic papers, but they seek to advance new ideas or methods in a brief form (2000-4000 words), which otherwise adheres to article guidelines. Comments providing additional thoughts and critical remarks to previously published articles should not exceed 2000 words.
AbstractsThis is a preliminary abstract desirable before the submission of the proper article that will be evaluated by the editors.
Please check the Author Guidelines for detailed requirements.